The Center for College & Careers (CCC) transforms the lives of youth and young adults (ages 13-25) so they can pursue post-secondary education or start on a career track. CCC helps participants develop skills and confidence while creating opportunities for them to have successful futures in whatever path they choose. See an overview here.
High school program is housed right within Mount Vernon High School and New Rochelle High School, and provides on-site support and educational guidance to current students (ages 13-21). Participants work with CCC advisors while exploring either college or a vocational career. Learn more about our high school program.
Center-based program is located at our headquarters, 256 Washington Street, Mount Vernon, and helps young adults (ages 16-25) attain a high school equivalency diploma while exploring career and vocational options. Learn more about our center-based program.
- FutureWorks! is a FREE construction training and certification program for people 16-24 years old from Mount Vernon and New Rochelle. Follow this link to learn more. FutureWorks! is funded through the Westchester Community Foundation.
- The Center for College & Careers Advisory Board expands opportunities for program participants through strategic planning and fundraising efforts. Email us to learn more.
- Job readiness program is for young adults (16-24 years old). Learn more here.
- HSE program help young people earn a high school equivalency diploma. Learn about them here.
- Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP) provides a six-week work experience for people 14-20 years old. Get more information here.
- Infographic about our program and impact.
The Center for College & Careers is grateful to Westchester Community Foundation for their support.
Hear from one of our Center for College & Careers participants in this short video.