Wrap up the year with a new job - our Rehabilitative Services and Integrated Services teams are hiring!
On Monday, November 11 and Tuesday, November 12, from 1-4 PM, program directors will be available to conduct on-the-spot interviews at our 256 Washington Street, Mount Vernon offices.
There are immediate full- and part-time openings for the following positions which are based in New Rochelle or Mount Vernon:
Life-skills Trainer – Supported Housing
Case Manager – Supported Housing (2 openings)
Peer Specialist – Home & Community Based Services (HCBS)
Wellness Peer Specialist – ACT Team
Employment Specialist – PROS
Care Coordinators – Care Management
Outreach and Engagement Specialist – Care Management
Licensed Clinicians (PT, FT, FFS):
- LCSW/LMSW clinicians (including bilingual) - Mental Health Clinics
- LMSW & CASAC - Substance Use Outpatient Clinic
- RN - Substance Use Outpatient Clinic
- LPN and RN - METRO Chemical Dependency Treatment
- LCSW,LMSW,LMHC,LMFT- Children’s Mental Health Rehabilitation Program
Anyone interested in attending or getting more information should email Jobs@TheGuidanceCenter.org.
See a list of job descriptions here.