COVID-19 Update: We are now conducting tele-therapy. Contact Intake for details: 914-613-0700 x7104.
Mental health clinics help children, teens, and adults overcome challenges related to issues such as anxiety, depression, attention deficit and hyperactivity, trauma, grief, and school performance. With the support of our team of licensed psychotherapist and psychiatry staff, participants set and achieve goals to enable successful adjustments to difficult situations, overcome grief and loss, improve their relationships with others, and learn skills to manage symptoms of mental illness. See the flyer about mental health clinics here.
- Open Monday-Saturday * COVID/Saturday hours not currently available
- Day and evening hours *COVID/ Evening hours not currently available
- Walk-in hours for those seeking services * COVID/Walk-hours not currently available
- Services available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and French (not all languages are available at every site)
- Diagnostic assessments
- Individual and family therapy
- Support groups
- Psychiatric and medication management services for program participants
Information on our New Rochelle clinic.
Information on our Mount Vernon clinic.
School-based clinics enable students to receive the counseling they need in the familiar setting of their school. We help students address mental health needs so that they can improve functioning in school, at home, socially, and in life. Children and adolescents who are not in one of our partner schools can receive services at one of our mental health clinics in New Rochelle or Mount Vernon. See the flyer here. Email us to see if your school is a partner.
Supported education advocates for and provides counseling and support services to Westchester college students who have mental illness. Learn more under our Rehabilitative Services.
In the case of an emergency please call 911 or report to the nearest emergency room.
Learn about our Foundations in Feelings program for child care centers and preschools in need of a consultation for children with challenging behaviors.
Learn about our PROS (Personalized-Recovery Oriented Services) for adults with severe mental illness.